Thursday, February 13, 2014

Thoughts for Thursday

Mom is better thankfully.  Slept all day but no incidents one way or the other.  Good news.  She even ate a bit of toast this evening.
I'm on the second day of low carb eating. So far so good.
My thought today is on joy. I have had people marvel at my upbeat attitude among some difficult situations. Thinking about it I know I was not always this way.  Joy is one of the fruits of the Holy Spirit:

KJV

Galatians 5

22But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, longsuffering, gentleness, goodness, faithfulness, gentleness, self control. I don't claim to have all of these attributes but I do think I have a few and they are blessings from the Holy Spirit in my life. I've been asked if I didn't regret some aspect of my life , not having a career so as to raise a family for instance. One thing I know is that I believe I have traveled in the path The Lord set for me. Bring in God's will gives me peace and thus joy. So my friends have a laugh today and find joy in life. Ask the Holy Spirit to show you how. 


No comments: