Friday, June 13, 2014

Friday

It's a week later and we are home and settled in from our trip.  Mom and I are sitting on the back deck since the rainy day is over and the sun didn't have time to heat things up!
Disneyworld was great, but I wouldn't do the 5day pass again. 3 is plenty wear and tear on the body!
We Did take a break on Sunday to visit my Aunt Phyliss and cousin Marsha and family.  That was a treat for all of us!  Played in the Atlantic Ocean as well.  Went with them to an upbeat youth Pentecost mass.  Very nice especially for the kids.
The only drama was the last night at Epcot, we misplaced Stephen for about 20 minutes.  Thank God for friendly strangers who sat with him till his family came to get him!  Stressful ending to an otherwise very fun and exciting trip.
And I was right, all the walking negated any over eating on my part.  Yay.
Now we gear up for Stephens visit to Lions camp, the sleep away special needs camp.  He loves it.

Here is my thought for Thursday:  Disney world touts that they are the  place where your dreams come true.   I think that is  intended for little ones whose dreams are uncomplicated and whose responsibilities are few.   For Stephen, he proclaimed, "all my dreams are coming true!"  It was magical to watch his wonder and amazement.  But since my dream for him is his happiness, I guess my dreams came true as well.  😊

No comments: