Tuesday, September 30, 2014

Fall already!

Well it's been awhile since I've posted obviously!
I think I have dug out from under the craziness of Mom's situation.  She is home and we have a rhythm of  care for her.  Thank God for Joan and Gloria who sit with her!  And clean up when she is sleeping!  Mom has not improved mentally.  Her decline continues.  But the leg is healed and we did manage to get some physical therapy to help her get steady on her legs again. I don't know how well she will do.   It's driven by her mental state.  If she is fearful or overly sleepy then
Nothing gets done.
Stephen loves the high school program at St Michaels.  And I have resumed Rhythm Band classes there once a week. Lots of fun!
I have continued the Couch to 5K training on and off.  I just finished week 5 and jogged for 20 minutes straight.  Quite an accomplishment for me!  Feeling energized by that!
We hosted another Pentecost Seminar for some Tulane students this past weekend.  So exciting to see God's work in his people.
I have also restarted the bible study.  We have 12 people coming!  Quite a crowd in my den!  But a great group of women!
God is good!

No comments: