Tuesday, January 13, 2015

Happy New Year

Last year I restarted this blog with a healthier me in mind.  I was somewhat successful, though the journey continues. 
Mom on the other hand had a year of decline.  She will be 90 next month.  Falling and breaking her leg twice and the surgeries and ensuing hospital stays took their toll.  She is still living with us and I have sitters to help care for her.  Don't know how long she will be with us but we try to make her life as comfortable as possible.  

Aside from that pending sadness, I approach 2015 with a positive outlook. 
We ending 2014 so wonderfully!  All the family was in town for many joyous gatherings.  I really am quite blessed and feeling much love!  Even celebrated (a little early) my 60th birthday coming up.  I plan on embracing the decade (rather than letting it overtake me!) 

So here's to moving forward. Perhaps I'll find a way to post pics from my phone to the blog!
Have a fantastic year everyone!

No comments: