Sunday, April 13, 2014

Hospital

Well here we are again.  Sitting with mom in the hospital. She is having a bout of "sundowners" wanting to get her car and go home now!   I am staying the night.  Hope I get some sleep. Hope she gets some sleep.
On the bright side, even though she fell and broke her hip, the  surgery repair went well.  Now comes the hard part, getting her mobile enough and breathing enough O2 to go home.  Prayers are appreciated!
I haven't written in a week.  I tried to take a break from a few things to slow down just a bit.  Getting ready for Seder meal,this week, plus Theresa's family coming in town!  And Michael and Piper coming in town last minute. 
And because of mom, I'll see two of my brothers also this week.  Lots of comings and goings! 
I am trying to recommit to WW.  And was down 1 pound at weigh in. It's a restart.  Hospital sitting and eating probably won't help.  But gotta keep moving forward!

I'm tired now so I'll close.  Gotta stop grandma from unhooking her wires!

No comments: