Sunday, April 6, 2014

Sunday

It's been a busy weekend, (I need to find another word instead of "busy"). Had some yummy meals lately, crawfish salad, charbroiled oysters, lamb kabobs.   Not all at once of course.  But savoring the delicious food of New Orleans.  Not helping my diet at all!

However I did go weigh in on Friday and vowed to get a grip and work at reducing calorie intake.  Had a good walk today. Gotta plan.  

Stephen and I saw Jesuits production of Damn Yankees.  It was a very good show.  Stephen was very interested. The director said she tweaked a few of the lines and lyrics to make it more affirming of women.  That is so encouraging to hear that.  

Tonight mom is a bit confused.  Wants to go home and can't believe that "home" is here with me for the past 11 years!  The thing is she will forget this incident tomorrow.  I just hope that she doesn't get all worked up about it.  Funny because she had two really good days where I started to think that maybe her thinking was clearing up.  Then she starts packing to go home.   
Well she is quiet now and I hope she goes to bed soon.  

Another adventurous week lies ahead.  God good and in control.  

No comments: