Tuesday, April 1, 2014

Tuesday

As I write this I am recovering from being bopped in the eyeball by an
 Empty water bottle that Stephen tossed at me.  Feels a little strange. Hopefully it will be ok.  I think my contact lense actually protected my eye.  Goodness!

Anyway, the more I write here in my blog the more I am following other bloggers. Interesting reading the lives of people.

Mom has been sleeping most of the last two days.  Her O2 level seems ok so,I guess she is ok.

The Pentecost seminar we gave went very well. We were pretty exhausted  afterward.  Now it looks like there are six more Tulane students who want to come so we may do another seminar next week.
No grass growing under our feet!

Speaking of grass growing, I enlisted the help of grand kids Cy and Kerri to get my garden finished -planted and mulched.  It looks beautiful!  They earned some spending money and I saved my back and knees!  I like this arrangement!  What other projects do I need help with?

A few of us are continuing a bible study on Tuesday mornings.  Right now we are reviewing a Word Among Us lenten study from a few years ago.  It is short, but insightful and gives us something to think and share about.

Also on Tuesdays we have been having dinner around the corner with seem friends of ours. Kathleen does the cooking mostly. I am getting spoiled.  I don't cook much on Monday and Wednesday because that's when I bring Stephen to swimming right at supper time.  Now I am basically not cooking on Tuesday either.  Doesn't bother me!

I better sign off. My eye still doesn't feel right.  Lord, heal me.

No comments: