Thursday, April 3, 2014

Thoughts for Thursday

It's good I went to the  eye dr. And I was right the contact lens did protect my eye, that's the good news. I was spared a serious cornea abrasion because I was wearing the contact lens.  The bad news is the contact lens was ruined, it got dented!  Thankfully my eye is healing and I am able to wear an old contact lens until I get a new one ordered. Craziness!

My women's group went out with me on a gondola ride in city Park last night. It was a belated celebration for my birthday. The weather was perfect and the boat ride was so much fun. I loved seeing city Park and the sculpture garden from the view of the lagoons.

Today was busy as well and ended with the trip across the lake to go help out Joanna. I picked up her three kids from school and got them supper at the " best place in the world to eat "which was raising canes!  It was a fun evening even though Joanna was under the weather.

Thought for the Thursday : God loves my children even more than I do!

No comments: