Tuesday, March 18, 2014

Tuesday

Well it seems I have had a busy weekend since I didn't post here.  I have very busy this week.  Phil was out of town but returned on Sunday morning. Thankfully.  I kept a quiet pace with Stephen and mom for the most part.  Saturday evening I took them both to Grace's house where her family and Joanna's family and us all enjoyed a yummy meal for my birthday.  Things got a little crazy near the end especially where grandma was ready to leave and Stephen wasn't!
I ate a lot that night.

Sunday we went to the St. Patrick's day parade that happens to pass just six blocks away from here. We rode our bikes down and stayed long enough to get quite a haul of vegetables and beads.  We gave away all but one of the 8 cabbages.

Sunday afternoon we had a baby shower for a friend who is expecting to adopt a baby being born this weekend. Our prayers are that it all goes through.

Fitness wise I fear all my busyness gets my eating and exercise off track. I remain stuck at the same level.  And this week I will probably not be going to weigh in just because of time restraints.

Tomorrow my rhythm band plays at a Ladies Guild mass at St. Michaels. Friday we go on retreat for the weekend.  I am Basically in charge though not giving the retreat.  The little details will be my concern. Getting lots of prayer time in so I can be at my best.  I have hired sitters to help Phil with mom while I'm not there.  It will be good for me to get away.  I'm sure The Lord will be there.
Got a lot to do between now and then.  But keeping busy means  life is happening and that's a good thing!

No comments: